Catalogue of desserts
CharlotteA charlotte is a type of dessert or trifle that can be served hot or cold. It can also be known as an "ice-box cake". Bread, sponge cake or biscuits/cookies are used to line a mold, which is then filled with a fruit puree or custard. It can also be made using layers of breadcrumbs.
CheesecakeCheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar; if there is a bottom layer it often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies, graham crackers, pastry, or sponge cake. Cheesecake is usually sweetened with sugar and may be flavored or topped with fruit, whipped cream, nuts, cookies, fruit sauce.
Peanut piePeanut pie is a pie prepared with peanuts or peanut butter as a primary ingredient. It may be prepared with a sweet filling base prepared with corn syrup, sugar and eggs. Peanut pie may include chocolate or dark chocolate in its preparation.
Peanut butterPeanut butter is a food paste popular in many countries, a spread made primarily from ground dry roasted peanuts, but often containing additional ingredients that modify the taste or texture. Peanut butter must contain at least 90% peanuts; the remaining <10% usually consists of a salt, a sweetener, and an emulsifier or hardened vegetable oil.
ButtercreamButtercream is a type of icing or filling used inside cakes, as a coating, and as decoration. In its simplest form, it is made by creaming butter with powdered sugar, although other fats can be used, such as margarine or lard. Colorings and flavorings are often added, such as chocolate, fruit purees, and various extracts.
Banana puddingBanana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served, topped with whipped cream or meringue.
Snickers cakeSnickers cake is cooked with loads of peanuts and chocolate. Beautiful, tall and very impressive Snickers cake will become a true desk decoration.
Napoleon cakeNapoleon cake is a layer cake with cream preparing of puff pastry with cream lining. In France and Italy it is called millefeuille.
Chocolate brownieChocolate brownie is a flat, baked dessert square that was developed in the United States at the end of the 19th century. It is a cross between a cake and a soft cookie in texture and comes in a variety of forms.
FondueFondue is a Swiss dish of melted cheese served in a communal pot (caquelon or fondue pot) over a portable stove heated with a candle or spirit lamp, and eaten by dipping bread into the cheese using long-stemmed forks.
NutellaNutella is a form of a chocolate spread and is made from sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin.
Rolled waffles with condensed milkNot so long ago the rolled waffles with condensed milk were considered the best treats for the birthday. Many people remember the amazing taste of crunchy waffles and caramelized condensed milk since childhood.
Ice creamIce cream is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It is usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. It is typically sweetened with sugar or sugar substitutes. Flavourings and colourings are added in addition to stabilizers.
Panna cottaPanna cotta is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with rum, coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings.
DoughnutDoughnut is a type of fried dough confectionery or dessert food. Doughnuts are usually deep-fried from a flour dough, and typically either ring-shaped or without a hole, and often filled. The two most common types are the ring doughnut and the filled doughnut—which is injected with fruit preserves, cream, custard, or other sweet fillings.
Bakewell tarts and rum ballsBakewell tarts are consisting of a shortcrust pastry shell beneath layers of jam, frangipane, and a topping of flaked almonds.
Rum balls are a truffle-like confection of sweet, dense cake or biscuit material flavoured with chocolate and rum. They are roughly the size of a golf ball and often coated in chocolate sprinkles, desiccated coconut, or cocoa.